10TH ANNIVERSARY BUFFALO NIAGARA BUSINESS ETHICS AWARDS
PRESENTED TO THREE WESTERN NEW YORK BUSINESSES
The 10th Anniversary Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Awards were presented today at a luncheon at Salvatore’s Italian Gardens. For ten years, BNBEA’s annual award event has furthered community awareness of ethical behavior by celebrating companies that consistently demonstrate ethical conduct in everything they do.
The 2016 BNBEA crystal award recipients are:
- EGW Associates, Inc. in the small business category (under 50 employees)
- Irish Companies in the mid-sized business category (50-150 employees)
- Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd. in the large business category of (over 150 employees)
In addition to Master of Ceremonies, Scott Levin, WGRZ Ch. 2 Anchor and Fred Holender, President, BNBEA Board of Directors, the names of the recipients from left to right are:
- Large Category: Jim Kunkemoeller, President & CEO, Great Lakes Orthodontics, Ltd.
- Mid-Sized Category: Pam Irish, Co-Owner, Irish Companies
- Small Category: Tom Wach, CEO, EGW Associates, Inc.
“For 10 years, BNBEA has proudly brought ethics to the forefront and attention of the Buffalo Niagara community presenting annual awards for business ethics to companies that consistently demonstrate ethical conduct throughout their organizations,” said Fred Holender, BNBEA Board President. A judging panel comprised of community leaders selected one finalist from each category as the 2016 Crystal Award recipient.
The 2016 10th Anniversary Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Awards are presented by the Buffalo Niagara Business Ethics Association and Lawley Insurance, Brock, Schechter & Polakoff, LLP, Canisius College Richard J. Wehle School of Business, Key Bank, West Herr Automotive Group and media partners WBEN Radio, WGRZ Channel 2, Business First and WBFO Radio.